Annual tune-ups can keep your A/C running at peak efficiency during Denver’s hottest months.
You may breathe a sigh of relief when you turn on the air conditioner this time of year and the cold air starts blowing right away. But that’s just the first step in getting your A/C up and running ahead of Denver’s hot summer weather. It’s also time to schedule your annual Air Conditioner tune-up with a Denver HVAC provider.
Annual maintenance is a simple and cost-effective way to ensure your HVAC system is running at peak efficiency and to catch problems before they get serious.
Here are 4 reasons to schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up now:
- Reason 1: Annual preventative maintenance helps your A/C system run more efficiently. A clean air conditioner generally uses less energy to produce cool air for your home. That’s why a qualified HVAC technician will take the time to clean the cooling coils, fan blades, blower motors, and other components to eliminate any added stress and strain on the unit. Annual cleaning can also help you retain up to 95% of your unit’s efficiency rating during its lifetime, which saves you money on your monthly electric bills, too.
- Reason 2: Annual preventative maintenance helps extend the life of your unit and compressor. One of the main reasons air conditioning systems fail before the end of their 10 to 15-year lifespan is due to a lack of regular maintenance. Annual inspections and tune-ups can help you uncover potential problems sooner and keep your system cleaner and running more efficiently. This allows you to maximize your return on the investment you made to keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long.
- Reason 3: Annual preventative maintenance can improve your indoor air quality. During your annual tune-up, your HVAC technician will check and clean your systems to remove the dirt and debris that builds up in your unit and ductwork throughout the year. Removing the particles, including pollen, mold, dust mites, and pet dander, allows air to move more freely through the system, improves your indoor air quality, and helps to prevent allergic reactions among residents. Plus, your HVAC technician will check for refrigerant leaks, which can also be harmful to the environment.
- Reason 4: Annual preventative maintenance leads to fewer costly repairs. When you have your system cleaned and inspected annually, you decrease your chances of dealing with a broken system and costly emergency repairs in the heat of the summer. In fact, nearly 85% of all repairs are preventable with regular maintenance. That’s because qualified technicians will likely spot issues in your system before they become big problems. Your technician will check for worn and damaged parts and make recommendations for a replacement. They may also identify areas where wear and tear may lead to eventual breakdowns.
Air conditioners generally last 10-15 years with regular maintenance scheduled before the weather warms up. Call Summit Heating & A/C to schedule your annual tune-up now. We’ll make sure you stay cool all summer long. Plus, we’re offering $30 off your tune-up.
Your tune-up will include the following checks performed by our NATE-certified technicians:
- Test for refrigerant leaks and adjust refrigerant levels
- Check for and seal duct leaks
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Inspect electric terminals and connections
- Check accuracy of the thermostat
- Inspect and clean drain lines
- Test motors, controls, and safety equipment
- Replace your air filter
Get Started Today
Extend the life and improve the efficiency of your HVAC system by taking advantage of our promotion and scheduling your Air Conditioner Tune-up today by calling us.
It would be an honor to have the opportunity to serve you.